- Encyclopedia of Life: Launched in 2008, this site is an ambitious ten year project to document all life on earth.
- Dictionary.com: Translate text instantly, multilingual dictionary, 81 foreign language dictionaries
- Google Translate: Translate text or a webpage
- Test Your Geography Knowledge: Country Quizzes
Government & Law
- Debates of Congress: Proceedings and Debates
- House of Representatives: Calendar, U.S. Code, Bills, Roll Call Votes
- Library of Congress: Bills, Resolutions, Congressional Records, Treaties; Primary Documents: Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights
- Constitution of the United States
- Federal Digital System (FDSYS): Congressional Bills, U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations, and Federal Register
- Compilation of Presidential Documents
- Executive Orders
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- White House: Press Briefings, Proclamations, and Executive Orders
- American Memory (Library of Congress): Primary Documents: This project includes written and spoken words, sound recordings, still and moving images, prints, maps, and sheet music that document the American experience.
- American Rhetoric: Primary Document: Over 5,000 full text, audio, and video versions of historic speeches, interviews, and debates.
- Holocaust (National Holocaust Museum): This site includes information on the holocaust, Nazi rule, and the rise and fall of Hitler and the Nazi Party in Germany from 1933 to 1945.
- Discovery Education: General, Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus
- MathWorld: Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, History, Terminology, and Statistics
- ChemSpider: Looking for the empirical formula of hydrogen peroxide? Or the molecular weight of oxygen? Give this resource a try!
- Periodic Table of Elements: Click on an element - you'll find its history, isotopes, compounds, properties, uses and costs.
- Science.gov: This website searches over 36 databases and 1,850 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- WorldWideScience.org: Global science gateway - accelerating scientific discovery and progress through a multilateral partnership to enable federated searching of national and international scientific databases and portals.