By supporting the West Fargo Public Library, you are helping ensure that every person in our community has resources and opportunities to learn, meet, share, read, play and create. An investment in the library is an investment in youth, education, quality of life and desirability of West Fargo as a place to call home.
Ways to give:
- Make a tax-deductible monetary donation to one of our funds through the FM Area Foundation
- Support or join the Friends of the West Fargo Public Library non-profit group
- Share your time and talents by volunteering at the library
- Donate materials for a Friends of the Library Book Sale during an open donation window
- If you have questions or are looking to support the library in a different way, contact us.
Learn more about making donations to the West Fargo Public Library in our Donations and Gifts Policy (PDF).
Current Friends of the Library fundraisers:
Giving Hearts Day 2023 Feb. 9, 2023 - Support the library by donating to the Friends of the West Fargo Public Library on GivingHeartsDay.org. This year, the Friends of the Library are raising money to support all West Fargo Library programs and services including the Little Red Reading Bus. The first $3000 in donations are matched by SheyWest, Capital Credit Union and Dakota Fence.
Book Donation Drive Feb. 1 - 28, 2023 - Support the West Fargo Public Library by donating your gently used books, audiobooks, DVDs, games, and other materials at the library service desk during the month of February. Donated items will be sold during the upcoming Friends of the Library Book Sale in March 2023.
Used Book Sale March 18 and 19, 2023 - Purchased used books, games, DVDs and more during this two-day Used Book Sale hosted by the Friends of the West Fargo Public Library. All proceeds go to support the many programs and services of the West Fargo Public Library including the summer reading program, Little Red Reading Bus, technology tutoring and much more.