Central Fire Station

106 1st St W 

West Fargo, ND 58078

The Central Fire Station began as a wood garage in 1940, was replaced with a concrete block garage in 1950 and added onto 6 times over the years.  Today, the station houses the Fire Chief and Office Manager, as well as the Community Risk Reduction Division.  The building is owned by the West Fargo Rural Fire Department, and houses all the rural fire equipment in addition to an engine, ladder, and squad for the City of West Fargo Fire Department.