How do I file a complaint about an officer?

If you have an issue with an officer, please visit the West Fargo Police Department and inform a desk clerk of your intention to file a complaint. You can also call 701-515-5500 to have a complaint form sent to you. A complaint form will have to be filled out in order to register your complaint. Once the completed paperwork is turned in, a supervisor will review the matter and follow up with you regarding the issue.

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out which officer or detective is handling my case?
2. How do I get information on a specific police report?
3. How do I get a copy of my driving record?
4. How do I find out about registered sex offenders in my area?
5. Can I get a copy of a police report or accident report?
6. How do I make a police report?
7. How do I file a complaint about an officer?
8. Do officers have a quota for the number of tickets they write?
9. How do police decide where to run radar for speeding?